DR Leaf & Lawn Vacuum
View other DR machines
- Field and Brush Mower
- Lawn Aerator
- Leaf and Lawn Vacuums
- Log Splitters
RapidFire™ Log Splitters
Dual-Action Log Splitters
- Power Grader
- Roto-Hog™ Power Tiller
- Stump Grinder
Get rid of your rake and make lawn clean-up a breeze with the DR Leaf and Lawn Vacuum. Tow-Behind models tow behind your riding lawn mower and collect leaves, grass clippings, sticks, and other debris, shredding it to a fraction of its original volume. With collector boxes with volumes up to 306 gallons, unloading is infrequent, and simple to do when needed.
- Patented Shark TeethTM serrated steel impeller blade that significantly reduces the volume of collected material
- The super-durable hard-shell polyethylene collection box stands up to any kind of weather, and will never crack, rot or tear.
- The FlexShaft Engine Coupling connects the engine shaft of the DR Leaf and Lawn Vacuum to the impeller shaft absorbing stress and shock from any jams caused by rocks or heavy objects.
- The leaf mulch created by the DR Leaf and Lawn Vacuum is a great soil enhancer.
- A built-in high-speed wood chipper makes fast work of prunings, small saplings, and branches up to 2 inches in diameter. Available on the PRO and PRO-XL models.
- The top-of-the-line PRO-XL model is powered by an industry-leading 13.74 Subaru engine.
- Built like a heavy-duty road trailer with 1.25" tubular steel undercarriage and 1" tubular steel tilting bed.
Click to download specifications chart.
See it in action: