DR Roto-Hog™ Power-Tiller
View other DR machines
- Field and Brush Mower
- Lawn Aerator
- Leaf and Lawn Vacuums
- Log Splitters
RapidFire™ Log Splitters
Dual-Action Log Splitters
Horizontal/Vertical Log Splitters
- Neuton Battery-Powered Mower
- Power Grader
- Roto-Hog™ Power Tiller
- SP22 Self-Propelled Mower
- Stump Grinder
- Trimmer Mower
Walk-Behind Trimmer Mower
Tow-Behind Trimmer Mower
Big, beautiful gardens.
The Roto-HogTM Power Tiller is built for tilling smooth, uniform seed beds quickly and easily. With a 36"-wide tilling width and a powerful Briggs and Stratton OHV engine, the Roto-HogTM covers twice as much ground as walk-behind tillers and easily busts through tough soil. It tows behind ATVs, riding mowers, and tractors for easy comfortable tilling.
- Powered Actuator raises and lowers the wheels, which raise and lower the tines.
- he Remote Control allows you to make precise adjustments to your tilling depth, turn the optional Spreader Attachment on and off, and raise/lower the optional Culti-packer Attachment without leaving your towing vehicle.
- Forged of tough tempered steel, the bolo tines spin at over 230 rpm to dig up to 7-1/2" deep and mix soil completely.
- Belt-Drive System transfers full power from the engine to the tines. Shear pins on the tine shaft are designed to protect the engine and engine shaft from damage.
- SMOOTH-TRAKª Hitch absorbs shocks and jolts so that minimal forward motion from the tiller is transmitted to the towing vehicle for smoother and easier operation.
- Extra Heavy-Duty Steel Frame is built to last under punishing conditions. Made of 1-1/2"square tubing and 12-gauge steel. Baked on powder coat finish resists corrosion.
- Transport Tires make for easy rolling during transport.
Click to download specifications chart.
See it in action